Pages

Defying Gravity with Wicked.

Sunday 25 May 2014

Hey guys,

So anyone that knows me will tell you that I am the biggest fan of musical theatre. I always have been and hope to always be so. Ever since I was a little kid I have been going and seeing musicals, and being way too excited about it, without any shame f course.

So with Wicked being in town at the moment, I jumped at the chance to go and see it again.

Wicked is one of my favourite musicals, I absolutely loved it the first time and was so happy that I got to see it again. It was possibly better than the first time I saw i a few years ago in Sydney.


Even though there has been some changes in cast, since I saw it originally, they still have the fantastic two leads, who I got to see last time. And who I also adore so very much.


The Regent Theatre is absolutely gorgeous, and has some beautiful architecture inside and out. It was the first time I had been inside and its beauty is breath taking.   



I  was so glad to have the chance to go and watch it again, and in the future I will continue to go and see productions of it and my other favourite musicals. I just need to figure out what I will go and see next.

xx Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS