Pages

Your own happiness

Friday 24 April 2015

I have talked about happiness multiple times on this blog because I feel that it is an important topic. It's something that I struggle with frequently and it's something that I feel is important to talk about.

Over the past couple of days I have been questioning my happiness. Over thinking every small inch of my life and wondering if I have made the right choices. It has been keeping me up at night and has stopped me from enjoying things of recent. 

It's when these types of questions are swimming around in my brain that I lose hope and passion. And this eats me up inside, causing doubt and stress. Even the things that make me happy can't cheer me up.

But I want you all to know is that there is always hope, there is always a silver lining. There is always a second side to that coin. Always remember that.

Never lose hope.

I have decided that from this month I will be doing a monthly happiness blog post. Whether that's sharing happy moments, giving you ideas on cheering up, sharing with you my personal cheering up methods (which there are a lot of) and just being here to let you know that there is always hope. I hope to always be here for you.

I will most likely write these posts when I am having a bad day, as a way to cheer myself up.

What are some of the things that cheer you up? 

xx Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS